We recommend this product for future minded companies that are concerned about the environmental footprint of renewable energy production. ECOHZ Blue Power adheres to the latest EU environmental criteria and protects rivers, flora and fauna.
Buying ECOHZ Blue Power with Guarantees of Origin ensures that the electricity production fulfils strict environmental criteria on minimum water flow management, conservation of ground water, conservation of wild animals, birds, crops and habitats.
ECOHZ Blue Power is produced by power plants, selected by ECOHZ, fulfilling the following requirements:
- The electricity is generated from 100% renewable energy from hydro, wind and/or solar.
- The production meets the latest EU Environmental standards regarding protection of habitat, birds and biodiversity through the following EU Directives:
- The Water Framework Directive (Directive 2000/60/EC of 23 October 2000 establishing a framework for water policy)
- The Habitats Directive (Directive 92/43/EEC of 21 May 1992 on the conservation of natural habitats and of wild fauna and flora)
- The Birds Directive (Directive 2009/147/EC of 30 November 2009 on the conservation of wild birds (replacing the previous directive from 1979)
ECOHZ Blue Power can be rebranded to fit into electricity supplier’s own product portfolios.