CDP Climate Change Questionaire
The CDP Climate Change questionnaire collects data on companies’ climate-related impacts. We guide you in answering the Energy and Emissions sections of the questionnaire to simplify data crunching, guarantee coherency, and ensure maximum attention to detail.
Our team also provides dedicated guidance for RE100 members to fulfil the highly detailed requirements outlined on CDP’s questionnaire.
You can choose between two different services:
Our advisors share with your team the knowledge they need to report correctly. We explain how CDP works: the parts and logic of the scoring system.
- Specialised language and definitions.
- The data you need to provide and where to find it.
- How the questionnaire is structured and how to prepare a report.
- Relevant deadlines.
We handle reporting tasks within the CDP Climate Change disclosure. Our team:
- Receives the data regarding your energy consumption – types of energy, locations, volumes, types of contracts and tracking instruments, etc.– and provides guidance as needed.
- Organises, classifies and prepares the data for disclosure.
- Responds to the questions pertaining to energy and emissions and prepares the responses for submission.
- Ensures consistency across the different questions to improve scoring.
- Provides an exhaustive data review on a power plant-by-power plant basis for RE100 members, as per CDP requirements.
In the EU, the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Standards (CSRD) will make it mandatory for over 50,000 companies to disclose their environmental impacts and risks, starting with the financial year 2024.
Ecohz offers guidance and reporting services for the Climate Change category, which requires information such as:
- Policies, actions, and resources directed at managing the impacts and risks related to climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Disclosure of greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets.
- Energy consumption mix, documented with contractual instruments.
- Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions.
- Greenhouse gas removal and mitigation projects funded through carbon credits.