Daniel Wellington's global offices, warehouses and retail stores powered by wind and solar power

The global watch and accessories company Daniel Wellington (DW) is on a sustainability journey with an ambition to become climate neutral with a net positive environmental impact by 2030. 


DW bikeAll the global electricity consumption in DW's offices, warehouses and retail stores comes from renewable sources like wind and solar power. For 2021 DW matched 85% of electricity consumption with renewable energy produced in the same market as the electricity was consumed. The remaining 15% without local certificates were matched with extra renewable purchases in other markets. Guarantees of Origin (GOs) were used for Europe and International RECs (I-RECs) for other parts of the world. 

DW is collaborating with ECOHZ to reach 100% local renewable electricity globally. 

More about DW actions https://www.danielwellington.com/global/sustainability/


last ned


 

Get in touch

For more information contact: