All the global electricity consumption of Daniel Wellington's offices, warehouses and retail stores comes from renewable sources like wind and solar.
For 2021 Daniel Wellington matched 85% of its electricity consumption with renewable energy produced in the same market the electricity was consumed. The remaining 15% without local certificates was covered with additional purchases in other markets. Guarantees of Origin (GOs) were used in Europe and International RECs (I-RECs) in other parts of the world.
Daniel Wellington is collaborating with Ecohz to reach 100% local renewable electricity globally.
More about Daniel Wellington's actions https://www.danielwellington.com/global/sustainability/