Webinar: Changes in the global renewable energy market
Renewables are in a state of flux. In 2022 the price of Energy Attribute Certificates (EACs) skyrocketed in Europe, while upcoming regulatory changes are expected to alter how companies consume renewable electricity. So, what is driving the market, and how can you be prepared for future shifts?
This 30-minute webinar touches on key points to understand the dynamics of EACs:
- Soaring GOs: why is the price of Guarantees of Origin at record levels?
- EU policy framework developments
- Adjustments to the RE100 and Greenhouse Gas Protocol technical criteria
- Beyond Europe: ripple effect on the global market
- How EAC characteristics can influence consumer choices
Preben Munch, Director of Corporate Sales, and Nils Holta, Net Zero Advisor, lead a session that aims to broaden your understanding of documented renewable electricity and help companies smoothly transition to clean energy.
Request a webinar recording via a form below.
Request the webinar recording
We look forward to welcoming you among our attendees!