Want to start a career in renewable energy and work in the ECOHZ team?
ECOHZ is one of the world’s leading companies of renewable energy certificates and is trading a volme of 55 TWh annually. The ECOHZ team is located in Oslo, Norway and Nyon, Switzerland and has an international and innovative work environment.
Joing the ECOHZ team means working for a company committed to changing energy behaviour. Renewable energy is our ticket to a more sustainable and energy-secure future. ECOHZ wants to be a game changer – driving the renewable energy industry forward.
Be our new RENEWABLE PRODUCT WIZARD
Published 12 April 2017
Task & responsibilities
- Manage a growing portfolio of products based on renewable certificate systems such as Guarantees of Origin, RECs and International RECs (I-RECs)
- Create and develop new products
- Work closely with power producing partners and their power plants to “upgrade” and create value
- Work closely with environmental NGOs to ensure adherence to the ecolabel criteria.
- Certify power plants according to international standards and ecolabels
- Identify, screen and build portfolio of renewable power projects to be top-financed with the GO² concept
- Manage relationship with GO² project owners and follow process from start to finished construction
- Update and develop product database
- Create product sales campaigns & initiatives with sales teams
- Create new communication & “packaging”
Who are you
- Interest for climate and energy issues
- Strong commercial sense
- Global outlook – international flair
- Structured and precise
- Solution oriented
- Understanding of the renewable power sector
- Curious & innovative
- University degree
- Flexible to travel
- Motivated by being part of small team
- Fluency in (as in mother tongue) Norwegian and English
- Excellent writing skills in both languages
- Work place: Oslo, Norway
If you think you can add value to our team contact Managing Director Tom Lindberg at email: email@example.com
ECOHZ offers global renewable energy solutions to businesses, organisations and electricity providers – providing renewable electricity, from a wide range of sources, regions and qualities. Renewable electricity is documented by Guarantees of Origin in Europe, RECs in North America and International RECs (I-RECs) in a growing number of countries in Asia, Latin America and Africa. ECOHZ also provides an innovative additionality solution – GO² – combining renewable energy purchases with the financing and building of new renewable power generation. Companies choosing documented renewable energy can reduce their carbon footprint and improve their sustainability ratings. ECOHZ is among the leading independent suppliers in Europe, and has offices in Norway and Switzerland. ECOHZ endeavours to play an active role in the current energy transition through its vision of “changing energy behaviour”.