The transition from fossil-based energy sources to renewables continues to accelerate. As a consequence, the demand for renewable energy documented with Guarantees of Origin (GOs), RECs and International RECs (I-RECs) also continues to increase.
ECOHZ is a market leader and is now expanding its team. To be able to deliver on this strong demand, ECOHZ is currently strengthening its global sales team.
Joining ECOHZ means working for a company committed to changing energy behaviour. ECOHZ wants to be a game changer – driving the renewable industry forward.
ECOHZ is looking for a person with passion for sales and interest for climate and energy issues.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop sales pipeline and manage new corporate leads
- Responsible for new global corporate tenders
- Prioritise external meetings with clients/corporates
- Develop and provide renewable energy strategy and advisory to global corporates
- Assisting other team members on existing sales processes
- Attend conferences to promote ECOHZ
- Create and manage business relationships with corporate clients and ensure loyalty through excellent customer service, timely communication and follow-up
Who are you
- “Passion for sales”
- Understanding of the renewable energy sector is an advantage
- Interest for climate and energy issues
- Outgoing, structured and precise
- Global outlook – international flair
- Comfortable with international travels
- Solution oriented
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience within international sales
- Excellent English skills
- Work place: Oslo, Norway
For more information about the position, or to apply before 28 June 2019, please contact Director Corporate Customers, Stein Amble Haugan; e-mail: email@example.com phone: +47 95 24 11 34.
ECOHZ offers global renewable energy solutions to businesses, organisations and electricity providers – providing renewable electricity, from a wide range of sources, regions and qualities. Renewable electricity is documented by Guarantees of Origin in Europe, RECs in North America and International RECs (I-RECs) in a growing number of countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. ECOHZ also provides an innovative additionality solution – GO² – combining renewable energy purchases with the financing and building of new renewable power generation. Companies choosing documented renewable energy can reduce their carbon footprint and improve their sustainability ratings. ECOHZ is among the leading independent suppliers in Europe and has offices in Norway and Switzerland. ECOHZ endeavours to play an active role in the current energy transition through its vision of “changing energy behaviour”.