On 2-3 October, Europe’s leading corporate energy procurement event will take place in Amsterdam – RE-Source 2019. ECOHZ is excited to be VIP Club Sponsor of the gathering of renewable energy buyers and suppliers.
Co-organised by SolarPower Europe and WindEurope, in partnership with RE100 and WBCSD, RE-Source 2019 will gather leading experts to discuss the latest trends in PPAs and the corporate sourcing of renewable energy. Joined by industry associations, NGOs, politicians and solution providers, different renewable energy options and solutions are presented.
Are you interested in corporate renewable energy sourcing?
RE-Source 2019 is where you can:
- Stay competitive: changes in the regulatory landscape have unleashed new opportunities – this is the place to learn all about them
- Let the world know about your sustainability activities: this year more than 800+ participants are expected – meaning more industry experts, potential business partners and policy-makers
- Save costs: as usual, corporate buyers can attend for free.
RE-Source 2019 at a glance
- 1000+ registered participants
- 100+ corporate clean energy buyers
- 250+ B2B meetings
- 40+ countries represented
- Check out the highlights video from the 2018 edition
Join us at RE-Source to find out more
Take a look at the programme here
You can listen to ECOHZ Managing Director Tom Lindberg on Thursday 3 October at 11:00, discussing “Guarantees of Origin: facts and fiction”
If you would like to meet us during the event please contact Preben Munch at email@example.com or by phone +41 78 65 92 603.