Do you want to build great solutions for a leading company within renewable energy?
ECOHZ is seeking an IT-architect to lead the development of its global platform for sale and procurement of renewable energy certificates. Your role as the Lead Solution Architect will be to own ECOHZ’s tech initiatives and making the best decisions regarding technology for our company. Today, the development is outsourced to a highly skilled team and you will work closely with these while executing the direction of the ECOHZ IT platform. Moving forward, you will contribute to a long-term IT-roadmap and help us decide if we should build a team in-house. A Lead Solution Architect will be key in order for us to leverage technology to help us reach our goals. We therefore expect that you will take responsibility for driving this development forward, and also help us to look towards opportunities in emerging technologies. Our long-term goal for this role is that you will enable the transformation from a “people company” to a “technology company”.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the ECOHZ development team remotely on a day-to-day basis
- Be the link between ECOHZ process owners and IT solutions
- Work with architectural tasks, like documentation and non-functional requirements
- Interact with business stakeholders to identify opportunities and updating the roadmap
- Take ownership of initiating and developing new IT-solutions in-house
We are looking for someone who:
- Have experience with .NET Core and preferably at least two of the following technologies/areas:
- MS SQL
- Azure resource management
- Has strong data modelling proficiency, and proficient with system integrations and API management and specification
- Is experienced with solution architecture and able to apply knowledge on what drives non-functional systems behavior
- Knows project management
- Enjoys communicating with technical resources as well as business process stakeholders
- Is proactive and curious about new and emerging technology
- Has verbal and written fluency in English
An active working interest and practical knowledge about emerging technologies, i.e. like Blockchain and smart contracts, would be a definite plus.
Working with ECOHZ will give you an opportunity to work with both technical challenging tasks and contribute to the global renewable energy market at the same time. While we have an important mission, we are also a business focused team. You will join a company with hard working, skilled individuals who likes to have fun at work. We can offer you competitive compensation and a role where you will be able to make a difference for both ECOHZ and the market we operate in.
For more information about the position, or to apply before 31 May 2019, please contact Badenoch + Clark
Robert Nash Manager Executive Search, Badenoch + Clark firstname.lastname@example.org
Ingvild Sandmo Consultant, Badenoch + Clark email@example.com
ECOHZ offers global renewable energy solutions to businesses, organisations and electricity providers – providing renewable electricity, from a wide range of sources, regions and qualities. Renewable electricity is documented by Guarantees of Origin in Europe, RECs in North America and International RECs (I-RECs) in a growing number of countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. ECOHZ also provides an innovative additionality solution – GO² – combining renewable energy purchases with the financing and building of new renewable power generation. Companies choosing documented renewable energy can reduce their carbon footprint and improve their sustainability ratings. ECOHZ is among the leading independent suppliers in Europe, and has offices in Norway and Switzerland. ECOHZ endeavours to play an active role in the current energy transition through its vision of “changing energy behaviour”.