Are you ready for a challenge?
Are you passionate about inbound marketing?
Is your dream to work with global sustainability solutions?
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and manage our leads generation program in the B2B market.
We are searching for a candidate that can work operationally, has experience from similar roles, and is a proactive self-starter with good interpersonal skills. Furthermore, you have hands-on experience with digital marketing, content development, and strategic marketing planning. You have good cross-cultural collaboration abilities and excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
Your main responsibilities will be to develop customer targeted content for the company’s marketing channels and take lead in various digital marketing campaigns. You will also be working with social media activities and supporting other commercial business units. We believe you are proactive and result-driven, curious, interested in learning new things, energetic, relationship builder, and have a strategic mindset. You appreciate diversity and like to work in an international environment.
Joining the ECOHZ team means working for a company committed to changing energy behaviour. Renewable energy is our ticket to a more sustainable and energy-secure future. ECOHZ wants to be a game changer and is driving change with its renewable energy solutions.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Plan and create digital campaigns for lead generations to the sales team
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
- Contribute to the creation of relevant written content
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Work closely with Marketing/Communication on SEO/Ads and social media presence
- Relevant work experience, from digital marketing and content development
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools for inbound marketing, tracking, and optimizing – à la Hubspot
- Experience with video, animation, chat and forms is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Degree in marketing, digital marketing, communication or similar studies
- International experience is a plus
Location: Oslo, Norway
Does this sound interesting?
For more information about the position, or to apply before 12 April 2021, please contact Director Marketing & Communication, Janne Svendsen Moe, e-mail: email@example.com phone: +47 913 18 085.
ECOHZ offers global renewable energy solutions to businesses, organisations and electricity providers – providing access to renewable electricity from a wide range of sources, regions and qualities. ECOHZ works with ca 20% of RE100 companies committed to 100% renewable electricity. ECOHZ provides various impact solutions such as corporate PPA facilitation, long-term EAC contracts as well as GO² – a solution combining renewable energy purchases with financing of new renewable power generation. Renewable electricity is documented with Guarantees of Origin in Europe, RECs in North America and International RECs (I-RECs) in a growing number of countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. ECOHZ is among the leading independent suppliers in Europe and has offices in Norway and Switzerland. ECOHZ plays an active role in the current energy transition through its vision of “Changing Energy Behaviour”.